seventh
year
hitch

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Wedding Dress Option No. 3


I call this The I'm-Just-A-Simple-Girl-Having-A-Simple-Wedding Wedding Gown. ^_^



I found this dress at Metrofashion. Under the Bridal Dresses & Bridesmaids section, they called it the Classic Corset Wedding Dress.

Again, of course, the corset is denim. The skirt is going to be a purple (same shade as this site's background) translucent material. Simple lang diba?

This dress is the biggest contender of the three as we are under a very strict and a very low budget. Kahit na small ang budget namin, I hope I can still make it a very stylish and very personal wedding ^_^

obssessed over wedding preps @ 10:37 AM




Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com