seventh
year
hitch

Monday, June 20, 2005

Denim Cake?!?


I googled for images of denim + cake and viola! There exists a denim cake!

Image from Sugar Creations
Click for a bigger picture!
Cake found at
Sugar Creations!


---

I have made so much progress this month of June. I'll be posting notes on my photographer, videographer, make-up artist, and my gown-maker, who I finally met up with last Friday. I've also been finalizing the design of my invitations. I also met up with the caterer, and I made some bilin regarding our requirements. Finalizing my menu as I speak (or write, hehe).

That's it for now. I'll be making more detailed kuwento about my wedding preparations a few days from now. ^_^

Toodles!

obssessed over wedding preps @ 5:35 AM




Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com