seventh
year
hitch

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Photographer


And the chosen one is: Rene Gaviola!

To say that I love his pictures would be an understatement. Here are some of my fave pics from his site. I have a hard time identifying what it is I like about his style. Maybe it's the simplicity, or the candidness of the photo, or the lighting. It could also be because his pictures do say a thousand words. Basta, when I went to his site for the first time, even before I got to email him or anything, I knew na he was going to be one of my top choices for a wedding photographer.

I sent out an email, and inquired regarding his minimalist layout and personalized album. In his reply, he wrote:

For content, we would put in mostly large photographs of my creative shots since I prefer the minimalist approach. Of course there might be a couple of pages w/ combined photos but only if it calls for it. Please visit http://www.graphistudio.com/en/products/Book/index.html for examples of minimalist layouts. [This text can also be found starting here.]

I was hooked! Dar is a no-frills kind of guy, and he wants everything, simple, neat, clean and uncluttered. Looks like Rene really is the photographer for us :)

Oh, and he has a large selection of albums, as in! We decided to get an album from Chie Zamora, a black Bible-looking album, that looks and feels like a coffee-table book. Pero later on pa namin pag-usapan, after the wedding na. We might go straight to Chie Zamora rin siguro para I can ask siguro kung puedeng cover-an ng denim yung album. [Over denim na ba? :P]

As of now, I'm so happy that I got Rene Gaviola as my wedding photographer. He is so nice, so accomodating, sobrang creative, andaming ideas :) Tuwang-tuwa sya sobra sa denim motif ko :)

---

Haaay... feels so good to finally make some serious progress with the preps.

obssessed over wedding preps @ 10:38 PM




Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com