seventh
year
hitch

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Videographer


And the Oscar goes to: Buddy Gancenia!

Yes, I finally booked Buddy Gancenia after some serious dilly-dallying. I had to consider a lot of things because Kat's friend, Deng, was also doing wedding videos. I had to wait for the sample before I could fairly decide on who to get. It was so hard to decide as in! On one side, a cheaper, Gen-X music wedding video done by a CMMI awardee, on the other hand, a more expensive, yet more experienced, reality-based coverage done by a Certified Avid Editor.

After 10,000 email exchanges and bargainings, I decided to splurge and get Buddy :)

One of the factors I considered was that Buddy and Rene Gaviola have been partners since forever [I'm exaggerating], and it was important to me that my videographer and photographer work well together. Baka naman mag-agawan pa sila ng eksena, kasi di sila sanay to work together. Since Buddy and Rene have worked together before, siguro naman they've developed na a working relationship, and their own rhythm when it comes to their wedding coverage.

Pero the deciding factor talaga were his reality videos. It was not the usual wedding video na set to music lang yung video, mala music video. Buddy's videos had a raw, documentary feel to it, na I found very refreshing. And for a one-cam setup, andami rin nyang nakukuhang shots ha :)

What I like about him also is he's very down-to-earth. I think he can make Darius comfortable being in front of the camera for the AVP and during the wedding itself. He's so easy to get along with, just like his wife, Cathy Gancenia of Flowers Speak. Andami rin nyang ideas, pati rin dun sa flowers [his wife's best student I suppose hehehe], and syempre sa denim theme ko.

We have an assignment nga pala, think of a concept for the AVP, a possible script, and maybe the music that goes along with it! I'm crossing my fingers I, oops, I meant Dar and I, can come up with an interesting AVP for our family and friends :)

obssessed over wedding preps @ 10:43 PM




Blogger tim toasted at 5:17 PM

Level of comfort definitely will Canada Goose Chilliwack pick out charm in which accentuate their own each day every day Canada Goose Banff Parka outfits, pro job dress, plus much more formal wear meant for amazing night time away. Possible Canada Goose Montebello CG55 Parka is exclusive and beautiful to be the women and ladies who seem to put them on. There can be effortless beans, birthstone articles, wonderful Murano a glass spheroids, and additionally innovative jewelry and Canada Goose Montebello CG55 fashions which have been fantastic, complementary plus wonderful. You would need a few necklaces just to healthy lots of charm bracelets coupled with spheroids that you'll want to order as well as wear. Gold Canada Goose Como Parka not to mention charm are the preferred, yet basically because they be aware of all ladies    

Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com