seventh
year
hitch

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Photoshop Overload


As I said earlier, been busy for the past several weeks working on the invitations. After so many layout changes, page size indecisions, and printer confusion, here are the final products:

page 1 page 2

page 3 page 4

Click on the images for a closer look ^_^


Here naman are the souvenir tags I'm planning to use as of now. But something's coming up [secret muna, as of now hehehe], and I might use a different one. Still, here are the tags:

souvenir tag option 1 souvenir tag option 2

Click on the images for a closer look ^_^


Lastly, misallette covers. Still undecided about this one. I'm worried about the borders kasi eh. Baka I'll just have it without the borders, and yung couple and text sa gitna na lang yung may border... para consistent hehee.

misallette

Click on the image for a closer look ^_^


Hmmm... looks like my souvenir tags look a little off... Maybe I should use the border on the tags for consistency... Hmmm..

It's back to the drawing board for me! Toodles ^_^

obssessed over wedding preps @ 5:21 AM




Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com