seventh
year
hitch

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Videos


Our videographer, Buddy Gancenia, just revamped his site and uploaded two of our wedding video clips and our AVP!

Just hop on over to the reality video gallery, scroll down a bit, and look for the Shelley and Darius heading. The first clip is during the preps in the hotel while I was getting my hair done and making kuwento my suppliers, and the second one was on the ride to the church from the hotel, where I was all praning hehehe.

Buddy used a few of my lines from my wedding kuwento in his site:

Shelley's Wedding Prep! "Rene and his associate photographer Joseph were busily taking pictures, while Buddy was walking around with his camera doing it reality-TV style. I felt such a stariray sobra! I've gotten so comfortable with the camera already as in, hehehe." Shelley elaborated her wedding details and preparations, getting suppliers, etc. It's just like an interview of a real celebrity during her wedding.

Inside the Studebaker "On the way to the church, Buddy came alone with me sa bridal car and we did a mini-interview. He asked me what I was feeling at that time, if I was nervous, excited or what. I told him I was nervous, but not because I was getting married, but because the traffic was so heavy that afternoon!" This is reality video. Shelley's emotion was captured perfectly!


Buddy also uploaded our AVP in the pre-nup video gallery. You won't miss our video coz it's the first one :)

Really so thankful with Buddy's intro for our AVP:

7th Year Hitch! I would say this is above broadcast standard and ready for airing on a national TV. The beautiful script was written by Shelley herself, with help from her friend, Kat. It is a documentary narrated through stand-upper spiels, interviews and music. The participation of Darice, the couple’s daughter, turned out to be the focal point of the story.


Work of art talaga namin ni Buddy 'to eh :) He captured our love story so well for the AVP :)

---

What can I say? Ang galing. No regrets talaga with Buddy ;)

Ahhh... Can't wait for the DVD!!! :D

obssessed over wedding preps @ 9:59 PM




Blogger sHeLL&dAr toasted at 8:35 PM

testing    

Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com