seventh
year
hitch

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I get my hopes up


Don’t wanna leave it all behind.
But I get my hopes up,
and I watch them fall,
every time.
Another color turns to grey.
And it’s just too hard...
to watch it all...
slowly fade away...

from I Gotta Go My Own Way from High School Musical 2

I know, kids' stuff :P

obssessed over wedding preps @ 10:02 AM




Anonymous Anonymous toasted at 1:48 PM

Great post, thank you, I like your theme also!
Are you looking to make a splash at the next party? Or searching for a perfect, beautiful birthday, anniversary, engagement, or Christmas present? Here you can find pages and pages of wish pearl. And do not worry about the present. You can find more charming and elegant freshwater pearl. Also they are suitable to everyone. We sure you will love pearl beads! Believe your eyes.

   

Add a toast?

...back to the seventh year hitch...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com